Delicious chicken stroganoff sauce to be served over rice or egg noodles. Here is the recipe, but be sure to follow along on the post with lots of photos here, Chicken Stroganoff.
- 2 large Chicken Breasts
- 8 ounces of Mushrooms
- 2 medium Leeks
- 1 bundle of Parsley
- 1½ to 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 TBSP Butter
- 3 ounces Olive Oil
- 1/ cup of Vermouth
- ½ cup of Water
- Dash of Salt
- Egg Noodles or Rice
- Thoroughly wash and slice the Leeks into thin rounds.
- Trim and slice cross-grain Chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Clean and slice Mushrooms.
- Heat up the Butter and Olive Oil in a heavy frying pan.
- Sauté the leeks and add Vermouth and Water and simmer for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add chopped Parsley stems.
- Add Chicken and Mushrooms.
- Add Heavy Whipping Cream until covered.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes until Chicken cooked and tender.
- Serve over Egg Noodles or Rice.
Follow this Jane on this recipe on the post with lots of pics at Chicken Stroganoff…